Friday, December 05, 2008

Follow the Spectator on Twitter

After months of resisting, I've starting Twittering. You can read my tweets (Twitter posts) at http://www.twitter.com/fscavo. To follow me in real time, you'll need to set up a free Twitter account if you don't have one.

I'm using Twitter to do quick notes on items that I think may be of interest to Spectator readers, especially when I don't have time to do a full post on the Spectator. I also post quick updates on things I'm researching. Plus a small amount of chatter, which I try to keep to a minimum, so as not to annoy people.

I started Twittering about a week ago, and it's already led to some interesting exchanges with other IT professionals and analysts. It also has proven to be a good source for chasing down leads/news/rumors.

Read this Wikipedia entry for more on Twitter itself. There's also a list of my most recent tweets in the right hand column.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frank congrats on taking the plunge and welcome to twitterverse! I on on Twitter myself @thesaasguy or http://twitter.com/TheSaaSGuy