Over at Computer Economics, we've now launched our 2012 Technology Trends
survey, and we're looking for qualified IT executives to take a 15-minute survey about their technology investment plans.
What's in it for you?
If you complete the survey, we'll send you a complete copy of the final report (a $995 value).
In this year's survey we're asking about your organization's adoption and experience with 13 technologies:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS)
- Data Warehouse/BI
- Social Business/Collaboration Systems
- Legacy System Renewal
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Public Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Unified Communications
- Desktop Virtualization
- Tablet Computers.
Want to know more? See a summary of the final report from last year
Labels: bi, cloud, CRM, data warehouse, desktop virtualization, ERP, hrms, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, scm, social business, surveys, tablet computers, technology trends, unified communications